Instructions for Self-Employed Individuals to Apply for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Today marks the first day self-employed individuals can apply for assistance through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) being offered through the U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA). ENB is here to help you through the application process. To get started, please follow the instructions below. Any forms you need are included as hyperlinks in these instructions. To ensure that your application is complete and accurate, please follow these closely as doing so will help avoid processing delays.
- Complete the PPP Loan Calculation Worksheet for Self-employed Borrowers
- Complete the Paycheck Protection Program Application in its entirety answering all of the questions. As you complete the application, please note the following:
- Input the Average Monthly Payroll Amount and Loan Amount from the PPP Loan Calculation Worksheet for Self-employed Borrowers. If requesting an amount that differs from the spreadsheet calculation, provide an explanation of how that amount was determined.
- Maximum loan amount for self-employed borrowers is $20,833 ($8,333 x 2.5)
- All questions must be answered. Please note: Questions 5 & 6 must be initialed by the owner as well as all items in the Certifications section on page 2.
- Sign where indicated on page 2
- Make copies of the following items and consolidate into a single electronic file (pdf format preferred):
- Completed PPP Loan Calculation Worksheet for Self-employed Borrowers
- Your most recently filed tax return for 2019 or 2018.
- All 2019 1099 forms – if applicable to your business.
- A bank statement showing business activity on or after February 15, 2020.
- Your driver’s license
Please submit the completed application and document file by emailing to SBALOANS@epnb.com. In the Subject line of the email, please use: ENB PPP loan application. Please note: your submission will not be sent to us in a secure format. If you’d prefer to provide in person, contact your Relationship Manager or Branch Manager to make arrangements or call (877) 773-6605 .
Upon receiving a complete application package, we will process the application and transmit it to the SBA for final approval. Incomplete packages won’t be processed and will be returned to you.
Upon approval, we will be in touch regarding next steps and the funding process.
Please direct any questions to your Relationship Manager, Branch Manager or call (877) 773-6605.
Thank you for being a valued customer of Ephrata National Bank!Back to Blog >