Update on Ephrata National Bank Coronavirus Response
ENB is continuing to monitor the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) taking into account restrictions and recommendations provided by federal and state authorities and agencies. As an organization designated as an essential business, our primary goal is to continue providing our customers with access to banking services while doing everything we can to reduce the risk of infection to our customers and employees. With that goal in mind, we will continue to operate our branch offices in the following manner starting on March 19.
- All ENB branch office lobbies will be closed for transactional business.
- All ENB branch office drive-thru facilities will remain open and maintain normal business hours.
- All ENB office lobbies will remain open by appointment during normal business hours. Customers needing to open an account, apply for a loan, access a safe deposit box or general assistance can call (877) 773-6605 or the branch office directly.
- Customers wishing to apply for a consumer loan or mortgage can also do so at epnb.com.
- ENB ATMs will continue to operate 24/7. In addition to cash withdrawals, ENB customers can deposit cash and checks at all machines.
- ENB Telephone Banking also lets you access account information and transfer funds 24/7 at (888) 878-BANK (2265).
- ENB Night Deposit services will continue as normal.
We encourage customers experiencing hardship resulting from the coronavirus to contact us so we can explore ways we may offer assistance. We also encourage our customers to use ENB Online Banking or Bank on the Go (mobile banking) whenever possible. Customers wishing to enroll in these services can do so by clicking here.
ENB will continue to monitor this situation as it evolves and post additional communications as facts and circumstances dictate. Thank you everyone for your business and understanding as we work together to keep everyone safe.Back to Blog >