Estate planning lets you be the decision maker, even after your death. Estate planning, simply put, is the collection of steps you need to take to make sure that your loved ones are provided for in the best possible way, including lifetime planning and disposition of your property, at death.
Regardless of the size of your estate, it’s important to work with professionals you can trust. Our Money Management Group takes the time to get to know you as an individual so they can make sure your estate is settled the way you want. We listen to your needs and help you meet them. We’ll coordinate with your attorney, life insurance carrier, and accountants to ensure that your wishes are carried out as you specify.
Benefits of Estate Planning with ENB’s Money Management Group:
- Low minimum balance requirements to set up your accounts.
- Flexible planning options from which to choose.
- Customized programs based on your individual needs.
- Available for both businesses and individuals.
Benefits of Naming ENB’s Money Management Group as Your Executor:
As your Executor, we can:
- Settle your estate quickly and accurately.
- Probate wills.
- Safeguard your assets.
- File tax returns.
- Pay claims.
- Collect debts.
- Distribute your assets.
- Assemble, inventory, and appraise assets.
- Handle estate bookkeeping.
- Provide reports to courts and/or heirs.
- Use our expertise and impartiality to carry out your wishes.