ENB Super Saver
FREE, INTEREST-BEARING SAVINGS ACCOUNT FOR CHILDREN 18 AND UNDER.
Studies have shown that children who start saving at an early age are more inclined to have financial success as adults. That’s why we want to help teach your children to save by offering the new ENB Super Saver Account. And we’ve created the Super Saver Club1 to make it fun so kids will want to save. Together, let’s help your child establish good savings habits!
There’s a $10 initial deposit required to open a new Super Saver Account. After that, there’s no minimum balance requirement on this interest-bearing savings account.
HERE’S THE FUN SUPER SAVER CLUB PART:
- We’ll give your child an ENB-branded piggy bank at account opening2 to promote saving. Each time it gets full, bring it to an ENB branch to deposit.
- Your child can also choose a My Savings Journal Activity Book or My Favorite Bank Coloring Book at account opening.2
- Your child will be enrolled in ENB’s exclusive Super Saver Club, where we’ll take a photo of him/her in your branch’s Super Saver Kid cutout. He/She will receive (4 weeks later) a Club membership certificate with that photo.
- Super Saver Club children will be welcomed on our Facebook page.3
- Children 12 and under will receive a gift when they make a deposit of $10 or more or bring in a full ENB-branded piggy bank.4
- Your child will receive a personalized birthday card each year.
- Invitation to special Super Saver Club events.
Bring your child to an ENB branch to open a Super Saver Account and join the Super Saver Club!
1 The Super Saver Club Membership and benefits are limited to children ages 12 and under. 2 Limit one per child. 3 Only with parent or guardian permission. 4 Child must be present to receive deposit gift with exception for newborns and infants. Member FDIC