Home Purchase Basics
The purchase of a home is one of the largest financial transactions you can make, so it’s important to make the right decisions and to keep an eye on the details. With the assistance of your Real Estate Agent and Mortgage Expert, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and ultimately rewarding experience.
Count On Your Real Estate Agent To:
- Preview available homes to weed out those that are undesirable.
- Present the homes that suit your needs as you’ve defined them.
- Help you determine the difference between a “good buy” and a property which, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might have to be discounted if you decide to sell in the future.
- Negotiate the best deal for you. With a Pre-Approval letter from us in hand, your realtor will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower. This can strongly influence the seller, and may make the difference between them accepting your offer or someone else’s — even if your offer is lower!
Count On Your Mortgage Expert To:
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your needs. (This decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!)
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress (your personal information is always kept confidential; only deal points and progress are shared).
Count On Yourself To:
- Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible.
- Enjoy purchasing your home, but remain objective throughout — to make the business decisions that are best for you.