Home Upgrades that Won’t Break the Bank!
Not all home improvements have to break the bank, and often small changes have a noticeable impact on your home’s value. Here are a few ideas for low cost improvements to your home:
- Update the front door to a secure steel door.
- Enhance your home’s curb appeal with new paint, plants and shrubs.
- Change faucets and door hardware for a quick style upgrade.
- Re-glaze your bathtub to make it look new.
- Brighten up your home by adding a fresh coat of paint on the walls.
- Low on storage space? Carve out space to add a new closet.
- Replace worn out carpets with hardwood flooring by looking for sales and closeout deals.
- Upgrade light fixtures to add a huge visual impact at a minimal cost.
- Convert an unused space in your home to make it fit your needs. For example, you could add doors to a den to add another bedroom or office space to your home.
- Open up your home to the outdoors by swapping a few windows for French doors.
- Revitalize your deck and outdoor furniture with new coat of stain and add plants or flowers to bring life to the space.
ENB’s HomeLine – home equity line of credit has a great low introductory rate to help fund your home improvement projects.