Trust and Investment Management
There are so many ways to invest your money and at Ephrata National Bank our Money Management Group wants to help you and your family make the right investment choices. With over 90 years of experience creating and executing many types of trusts, you can be assured that ENB will execute your wishes efficiently and impartially. Whether for an individual, business, or a tax exempt organization trusts can meet an array of family, financial, tax, charitable, and asset management concerns.
When establishing your trust, you’ll have a dedicated Trust Officer guiding you through the process.
Trust Services Include:
- Investment Management and Agency Accounts – For individuals, corporations, and charitable organizations. Engage ENB’s Money Management Group to manage your investments and disburse income according to your wishes.
- Revocable Trusts – A trust for property or assets. You retain the right to amend or discontinue the trust at any time.
- Testamentary Trusts – A trust that is set up by your will and comes into being only after your death. Especially useful for controlling the distribution of your property and assets at the time of your death.
- Charitable Trusts – A trust to donate your assets to your preferred charity during your life or after your death. Trust options include a charitable remainder trust, charitable gift annuity, and charitable lead trust.
- Special Needs Trust – A trust to provide financial support for family members with physical or mental impairments. By setting up a special needs trust, you can avoid jeopardizing your loved one’s ability to receive certain benefits.
Additional Services Include:
- Guardianship – Appoint a guardian to manage property for minors or incapacitated persons.
- Custodianship – Establish an account for the safekeeping of your investments, financial record keeping, and tax reporting.
- Power of Attorney – Empower ENB in the event of your illness or disability to make legal and financial decisions on your behalf, according to your wishes.