Online Banking Help Page
To help our customers get the most of ENB Online Banking, we’ve developed a series of guides designed to help you set up and use different capabilities such as Bill Pay, eStatements and Deposit on the Go!
Establishing Your Password Guide: A step-by-step guide to setting up your password and logging into Online Banking.
MFA and Secure Access Code Guide: To ensure that your financial information and transactions remain secure, ENB uses Multifactor Authentication (MFA) in addition to a login ID and password. This guide explains how Multifactor Authentication works so you can use it to keep your accounts safe.
Forgot Password Guide: Forgot your password and need to reset it? This guide will get you back up and running.
Deposit on the Go! Activation Guide: Instructions on how to set up and use ENB’s mobile deposit service.
eStatements Activation Guide: Refer to this guide if you would like to receive eStatements.
Activating Bill Pay Guide: Refer to this guide if you’d like to pay bills online.
Payment on the Go! Guide: Instructions on how to set up and use ENB’s Person to Person Payment service.
Touch ID setup Guide: Access Online Banking with iPhone Touch ID instead of a user name and password
Apple Watch Setup Guide: Set up Online Banking access through your Apple Watch
Allowing Cookies on Your Browser
In Internet Explorer
- Select the Privacy tab.
- In the Privacy tab, click the Edit button in the Web Sites section.
- In the section titled Address of Web Site, type enbonlinebanking.com/internet, then click the Allow button. The address should then show in the Managed Web Sites section. When you close your browser, make sure it is not set to “Clear Cookies”.
- Choose the Tools menu and select Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- In the Privacy tab, if “Accept cookies from sites” is checked, then you do not need to do anything else. If it is not checked and you do not want to allow cookies from other sites, but would like to register your computer for ENB Internet Banking, click on Exceptions.
- In the Address of Web Site bar, type enbonlinebanking.com/internet, then click the Allow button. The address should then be listed in the Exceptions area. When you close your browser, do not check “Delete Cookies” if prompted.
- Select Settings from customize and control Google Chrome menu drop down
- Under Privacy select Content Settings
- Under Cookies select Manage exceptions type enbonlinebanking.com/internet in the box and select allow in the drop down menu. Click on Done.