Online Banking Help Page
Frequently asked Questions
How do I log in to Online Banking for the first time? This Establishing your Password guide gives you a step by step guide to setting up your password and logging into Online Banking.
I don’t understand what multifactor authentication is or what a secure access code is? Ephrata National Bank is concerned about your online security. To ensure that your financial information and transactions remain secure, ENB uses Multifactor Authentication (MFA) in addition to a login ID and password to prevent fraudulent access to your online banking account. For more information and instructions please read our MFA and Secure Access Code Guide.
I have forgotten my password how can I reset it? Please read our Forgot Password Guide for the step by step instruction for resetting your password.
I’m interested in getting my statements electronically, how do I set that up? For step by step instructions please read our eStatements Activation Guide.
I would like to use the mobile deposit, how do I set that up? Please read our Deposit on the Go! Activation Guide for step by step instructions.
I would like to use Payment on the Go!, how do i set that up? Please read our Payment on the Go! Guide for step by step instructions.
I would like to pay my bills online; can I do that through your Online Banking site? Yes you can, read our Activating Bill Pay Guide for step by step instructions for setting up bill pay.
How do I set up Touch ID for my mobile banking? Follow our Touch ID setup Guide for your iPhone.
Allowing Cookies on Your Browser
In Internet Explorer
- Select the Privacy tab.
- In the Privacy tab, click the Edit button in the Web Sites section.
- In the section titled Address of Web Site, type enbonlinebanking.com/internet, then click the Allow button. The address should then show in the Managed Web Sites section. When you close your browser, make sure it is not set to “Clear Cookies”.
- Choose the Tools menu and select Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- In the Privacy tab, if “Accept cookies from sites” is checked, then you do not need to do anything else. If it is not checked and you do not want to allow cookies from other sites, but would like to register your computer for ENB Internet Banking, click on Exceptions.
- In the Address of Web Site bar, type enbonlinebanking.com/internet, then click the Allow button. The address should then be listed in the Exceptions area. When you close your browser, do not check “Delete Cookies” if prompted.
- Select Settings from customize and control Google Chrome menu drop down
- Under Privacy select Content Settings
- Under Cookies select Manage exceptions type enbonlinebanking.com/internet in the box and select allow in the drop down menu. Click on Done.