ENB Super Saver
Teaching Kids Good Saving Habits
Studies have shown that children who start saving at an early age are more inclined to have financial success as adults. That’s why we want to help teach your children to save by offering the new ENB Super Saver Account. And we’ve created the Super Saver Club1 to make it fun so kids will want to save. Together, let’s help your child establish good saving habits!
How It Works
ENB Super Saver is a free, interest-bearing savings account available for children age 18 and under. All that’s needed is a $10 minimum deposit to open an account, then there’s no minimum balance.
Super Saver Club Perks:
- ENB piggy bank at account opening2 – when it’s full, stop in and deposit
- Choice of My Savings Book & Journal activity book or My Favorite Bank coloring book2
- Club membership certificate with photo of your child as a Super Saver character
- Opportunity to be featured on ENB’s Facebook page3
- Gift with any deposit of $10 or more – or bring in a full ENB piggy bank4
- Personal birthday card sent each year
- Invitations to special club events