Instant Issue Debit Card
Many people dread switching banks because it takes so long to get a new debit card in the mail. We get it. That’s why every ENB branch now has technology that prints your permanent debit card – when you open a checking account – so you can walk out the door with your new card. We’ll even print a replacement card if you lose yours. How’s that for convenience?
Start with our truly free checking.
No hidden fees and no strings attached with our Classic Checking1:
- No minimum balance requirement (after $50 deposit to open)
- No per check or mailed statement fees
- No monthly limits or fees to speak with a customer service representative
- No requirements to maintain other accounts
- No service charge from ENB when you use any Star Network ATM
You’ll receive a debit card immediately.
We’ll hand you your new debit card before you walk out the door:
- No waiting several days for a card to arrive in the mail
- No service charge from ENB2 when you use any Star Network ATM throughout the U.S.
- We’ll even provide a replacement card on the spot if you lose yours
Add online & mobile banking convenience.
Manage your accounts and access your money any time anywhere:
- Pay bills, set up alerts, check balances, transfer funds, view transactions
- Download our mobile banking app for on-the-go convenience
- App includes mobile deposit and person-to-person payment3
We’ll even help you move your checking account.
We help alleviate the hassles and headaches of switching banks:
- Use our Bank Switch Kit to guide you through the process
We love helping families and businesses with their banking, lending, and other financial needs. We’d love to have you join our customer community, where you’ll get a simple approach to banking and personalized attention at every step. That’s the ENB difference. Learn more.
1ENB Classic Checking is free. Other accounts could incur fees per ENB’s current schedule of fees. 2An ATM surcharge may be assessed by ATM owner. 3Online banking service is required to access mobile banking app. Member FDIC